FinTech, Mobile Banking, Financial Inclusion Expert and Author
As Jeffrey D. Sachs, Director of the Earth Institute at Columbia University commented: “The end of poverty is coming our way and this brilliant book explains how and why.”
In 2011, as a Technology Pioneer attending the World Economic Forum, she led discussions on alternative banking at their meeting in Davos. A successful serial entrepreneur, she has been recognized as one of the 50 Top Women in Technology by Corporate Board Member magazine.
Carol Realini is a huge believer in the potential of mobile banking and payments to create universal access to banking – where everyone with a mobile phone has access to affordable financial services that empower their life and work.
Honors, Awards & Presentations by Carol Realini
- Speaker, Global SME Finance Forum, Beijing, China – September, 2016
- Keynote Speaker, Asian Development Bank, Mandaluyong, Philippines – May 2016
- Technology Pioneer 2010 – World Economic Forum – December 2009
- 25 Women Startups to Watch – Fast Company – February 2011
- Top 25 Women in Technology to Watch – AlwaysOn – July 2010
- 50 Top Women in Technology – Corporate Board Member magazine – April 2008
- Most Influential Women in Silicon Valley – San Jose Business Times – March 2010
- 27 Female Founders In Tech To Follow On Twitter – Huffington Post – August 2011
- One-To-One Pioneer – Peppers and Rogers One-To-One Marketing Group – January 2009
- Top 100 Women in Computing – McGraw-Hill – June 2008